Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to do to start renting?
- Come in and sign a contract, and pay your first month’s rent (less any discount being offered) and you provide your own lock.
- Do you sell locks?
- We sell a disc lock which is a great security tool for our customers.
- Are there any other charges to begin renting a unit?
- We have no security deposits or cleaning charges.
- Do you cut locks?
- We only cut locks for the person who has signed our contract and who has a photo ID on file.
- How do I access my unit?
- All customers receive their own gate code. As part of our security all customers must stop and enter their code whether our gate is open or closed.
- What sizes do you have for rent?
- We have 8 x 10 and larger units. Please call for availability.
Located: 49 Barham Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95407 Gate Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m Open: 365 days a year Phone: 707-527-7794